[shortmenu menu=”Our Work (Projects)” enhance=”true” submenu_color=”#000000″ submenu_anchor_color=”#e0e0e0″ submenu_anchor_hover_color=”#ffffff” submenu_transparency=”0.8″ arrow=”true” is_responsive=”true” ]
Women for Science
– an advisory report for the InterAcademy Council
Katalytik provided the services to the InterAcademy Panel of a study director and managed a broader project team led by the distinguished engineer Johanna Levelt Sengers and the eminent scientist Dr Manju Sharma.
The report made recommendations to the National Academies of science on actions to take to increase the participation and retention of women in SET and ultimately to increase the numbers and proportions elected to the academies each year.
The report advocated urgent action in four key areas:
1. working toward inclusion through adopting good management practice
2. advancing women in S&T careers at the grass roots
3. ensuring that women in S&T is on the agenda and is attended to
4. each academy formally and publicly commits to promoting and supporting the study and
practice of S&T among women