Creating conversations based on evidence and good practice:
- Designing a new course or tweaking existing ones
- Team building to raise productivity
- Embedding inclusion in departmental or faculty strategy and action plans
Bringing Designing inclusive engineering education to life.
We have created a strategy and planning tool to help you create transformational culture change. Our offer includes:
- In-house consulting and strategy planning
- Staff development and training both in-house and as part of public workshops
- Coaching and development
We can help you prioritise and monitor your progress for Athena SWAN and Accreditation
We’re on a mission to help you walk the talk.
We’ve got tangible ideas and tools to help you tinker, tweak, and fine-tune your teaching, teams, and products.
We help you create conversations based on evidence and good practice.
Improving wellbeing during COVID-19 lockdown Appreciating and valuing others, knowing how our differences can boost or grate, can make lockdown more tolerable and improve everyone’s wellbeing during COVID-19 lockdown. We…
Here’s our end of year summary. Sharing event summaries and links to important programmes and research. What is your biggest inclusion and diversity mission in 2020? Our Winter 2019 newsletter…