- Tackling your attainment gap?
- Meeting UKSPEC / AHEP ?
- Team building?
- Staff retention through inclusive cultures?
- Translating diversity plans into reality?
Chose the right strategy for belonging and engagement using our toolset:
- Consulting and feedback: EDSNAP
- CliftonStrengths for staff development & inclusion
- Katalytik Healthcheck Inclusion Tool and checklists
- Helping you infuse inclusion into your culture
- Our manifesto gives you the structure
- Creating tools to tinker, tweak, and fine-tune teaching, teams, and products
Our services for you
Workshops and training
Online workshops or regular facilitated conversations with support and resources. Lively and engaging sessions include:
- Infusion Inclusion Club
- Strengths insights
- Effective teams
- Managing your supervisor
Helping you extend your thinking on inclusion in engineering.
- Reviewing your action plans
- Shifting thinking
- Structured shifts to embed inclusion
Join our Live Lounge Free events and the Inclusion Infusion programme to close achievement gaps and boost belonging.
Inclusive teams are powerful teams. At the heart of successful project design and delivery.
A strengths-based approach for leadership teams, virtual/physical teams, and student learning.
If you aren’t ready to invest in a 1:1 coaching relationship yet, dip your toe in the water by joining Momentum.
Momentum is the Katalytik Coaching Club. Join fellow professional engineers, scientists, or tecchies to improve your quality of life and realise your potential.
Ready to join? go to our shop.
Is your bookcase filled with books? How many have you read? A Bookgroup Mastermind is a great way to get more out of reading, especially business books that on the…
Improving wellbeing during COVID-19 lockdown Appreciating and valuing others, knowing how our differences can boost or grate, can make lockdown more tolerable and improve everyone’s wellbeing during COVID-19 lockdown. We…
Here’s our end of year summary. Sharing event summaries and links to important programmes and research. What is your biggest inclusion and diversity mission in 2020? Our Winter 2019 newsletter…