When you’re ready to take your thinking to the next level. This club presents a new approach that helps extend your thinking to look at how students have the potential to shift the future of engineering to be people-centered.
12 x monthly x 1 hour facilitated discussion sessions. Structured syllabus and guest speakers. Recorded for the times you can’t make it. Briefing notes and short introductory video emails in advance to stimulate your thinking and a summary bullet sheet of discussion topics afterwards. A place to connect, network, and share ideas in a more structured setting than the Live Lounge forums.
- Live Lounge discussion forum
- Private member chat to continue discussions
- Checklists and prompts
- Resources including curated videos, slides, and briefing papers
- Monthly, online, briefing with Q and A
- Discounted access to digital tools
- Special invitation events
Monthly subscription plan is also offered. Please enquire by clicking here