When you’re ready to take your thinking to the next level. This club presents a new approach and helps extend your thinking to look at how students have the potential to shift the future of engineering to be people-centered.
12 x monthly x 1 hour facilitated discussion sessions. Structured syllabus and guest speakers. Recorded for the times you can’t make it. Briefing notes in advance to stimulate your thinking and a summary bullet sheet of discussion topics afterwards. A place to connect, network, and share ideas in a more structured setting than the Live Lounge forums.
- Live Lounge discussion forum
- Private member chat to continue discussions
- Checklists and prompts
- Resources including curated videos, slides, and briefing papers
- Monthly, online, briefing with Q and A
- Discounted access to digital tools
- Special invitation events
Monthly subscription plan is also offered. Please enquire by clicking here